Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October Project of the Month: Season of Friendship Frame

The October Project of the Month is SUPER EASY! I got this idea from the a photo on the Stampin' Up! website (see this photo below). You can purchase lots of affordable frames at Michael's, Target, or Wal-Mart....I'm sure there are many other stores that carry cheap frames! This particular one I purchased at Michael's for about $7.50 and it had a photo mat in it which I liked. I think the photo mat makes the gift look more like a framed art piece. The frame also looks very nice on a shelf! I used the Season of Friendship stamp set #111776 which is only $23.95! It's featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog. What's really great is that you can also use it for all 4 seasons! The stamp set is very versatile. You can even make beautiful cards with it!

So buy this set, use it to make some Holiday gifts....and KEEP the stamp set when you're done! I'll be posting a card which I'm planning on making out of the stamp set too! (There is a beautiful card featured on p. 7 of the Holiday Mini Catalog).
CLICK HERE TO PEEK THROUGH THE HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG

Want to order this set? Order through my Stampin' Up! website (CLICK HERE) and click "show now" on the tip right hand corner of the website! It will be mailed directly to you! If your order subtotal is at least $50, I'll send you a pack of handmade cards FREE! Unfortunately, I can only take orders (and ship) within the United States. But, if you live in the following countries listed, you can search Stampin' Up! (stampinup.com) for a demonstrator near you and place an order through THEIR website!!! On stampinup.com, you can choose from: Canada – English, Canada – Français, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, France, Deutschland. So, happy shopping!!!

Here's the LIST OF SUPPLIES I used on my YouTube video:


Season of Friendship Stamp Set #111776

Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pad or Craft Ink #103139 OR #100549

Pumpkin Pie Classic' Stampin' Pad or Craft Ink #105216 OR #105240

Old Olive Classic' Stampin' Pad or Craft Ink #102277 OR #103063

So Saffron Classic' Stampin' Pad or Craft Ink #105213 OR #105237

Very Vanilla Cardstock

Stampin' Dimensionals #104430

Paper Snips #103579 or detail cutting scissors

Matted frame of choice


(Photo to the right copyright Stampin' Up!)

This frame also features Seasonal Sayings Rub-Ons where they applied "Celebrate the season" Rub-On to the frame mat. Absolutely beautiful!

I hope you enjoyed the Project of the Month for October! SAVE TONS OF MONEY and start now by making all your Holiday gifts! Subsribe to this blog or my
YouTube Channel for more ideas!

HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR