Wednesday, October 29, 2008

KWernerDesign.com Color Inspiration #28


So I've been meaning to do one of the Color Inspirations from KWernerdesign.com and I finally had the time!!!! I'll have to plan to do these more often, cuz it sure helps inspire!! I'm part of the SBStampers here in Seattle Washington (Stampin' Up! group) and we're so lucky to be part of Julie Gunhus' downline!!!! What an awesome group! Anyway, we're going to have an event and I really needed an idea for my swaps! I'm soooooo happy that my design is done....so all I will have to do next week is make a bunch of them!!! Whoooohoooo! (Caroline, are you proud of me????)
I also made a video to post on YouTube to share with fellow crafter/stamper/scrapbookers! (I am in the process of editing right now so tune in later!)

I was unable to use the exact colors, but I ended up using similar ones which are part of the In Color line....pretty close I say!


I absolutely LOVE this set! I used 2 different stamp sets:

1) Upsy Daisy #111710
2) Pocket Silhouettes #111672

Inks:
1) Baja Breeze Classic Stampin' Pad

Cardstock:
1) Whisper White
2) Tangerine Tango
3) Baja Breeze
4) Riding Hood Red
5) Autumn Vine DSP #112995 (Designer Series Paper, a double sided cardstock pack available in the current Holiday Mini Catalog.....see the catalogs on the right side of this blog.)
Acessories:
1) Scallop Edge Punch #112091
2) Word Window Punch #105090
3) Baja Breeze 1"
Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon #111848
4) Vintage Brads #109109





What a fun day!!! Oh! So, I've been making my Christmas Cards this year.....ALREADY! All I have to do is get the family together for a photo to put on the card......as soon as I do that, I'll post the card! Thanks Kristina for the inspiration!!!! Want to participate in the next one? Here's the link: KWernerDesign.com
Oh, if anyone has any tips on how I can keep my ribbon from fraying, it would be greatly appreciated! Is it just the thickness of the ribbon???? My scissors???? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR