Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Scrapbooking Disney Photos - Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore - 5 Photo Scrapbook Page

Summer Memories
click on photo for digital credits

I've got another scrapbook page to share.  We stopped to take some photos with Tigger, Eeyore, and Pooh!  I don't know what it is about these guys, but even as an adult, I was excited to snap a photo with these buggers!

Once again I used a template to create this layout.  I added a fun frame to one of the larger photos I wanted to highlight.  I stuck with those Disney bright colors to give a fun Disney feel to this page.

And of course I can't go wrong with a Boutique Cute Doll kit and a Connie Prince template!  Oh how happy I am with my digi purchases from these designers!

I am IMpatiently waiting on Shutterfly to finish my photobook order!  Hopefully in the next couple of days my book will be printed and on its way to me! 

BLOGWEAR