Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sneaky Peekie...


Here's a sneak peek of my upcoming class.  It should be up and available around mid July!  I've also finished editing a video below which captures a little bit of both of my newest classes.  In the video I show how to create a journaling circle jazzed up with various hardware and hemp twine from my stash while using my trusty Crop-A-Dile!  I've included this as part of my YouTube Video Series called Stash CPR!

(click on the photo above for a detailed description of my current class)



For the class set to debut in July, the tutorials are broken up in small and manageable pieces.  I'll show you how to create fun backgrounds, flowers, trims, embellishments (just to name a few items) using........have you guessed yet?

Have you used yarn, string, or twine lately?  Whether you create cards, scrapbook, play with mixed media, create altered art or home decor, you'll get tons of fun ideas from my new class.  I'm still working on a catchy title but I'll keep you posted on my progress!

Hope you enjoy the video.  I currently have a step-by-step tutorial of it up but the video illustrates it so well! Give me some lovin' on my YouTube channel, and don't forget to click the "me likey" button!

Muah!
Mo

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR