Saturday, February 2, 2013

Give your Crop-a-Dile a Workout!

Hello Everyone!  Boy do I have a treat for you!  I have for you a sneak peek into my newest class.  This time I've come up with a fun cardmaking class which focuses on stamping and using your Crop-a-Dile!


If you’ve got stamps and a Crop-a-Dile, then you’ve got what it takes to learn how to use them together to create fabulously fun cards. Whether or not you’ve been getting some good use out of the investment you’ve put into your stamp collection, my class will help fuel your mojo to create cards galore.
 
A Crop-a-Dile isn’t just a hole punch. It’s so much more! Join me in this jam-packed class that features photos and a combination of step-by-step written and video tutorials to illustrate the many techniques you’ll learn.

You’ll be inspired by the smart and savvy tips and tricks I’ve developed to transform cardstock, scraps and ink into beautiful cards you may not want to give away.

I’ll even show you how to jazz up your cards with equally ignored items such as glitter glue, Liquid Pearls, embossing powders and chalk pastels. They’re not a necessity, so it’s okay if you don’t have such lovely materials -- you’ll still be inspired to use what you’ve got on hand.

Stop neglecting your stamps and Crop-a-Dile and learn how to revive them with this class. No CPR certification required.



For more details, just check out my Class Outline for Stash CPR: Breath new life into your stamps and Crop-a-Dile!

I'm so very excited!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR