Saturday, December 15, 2012

Crazy Aloha to You!

Oh how I miss summertime on wet and cold months like these in December!  I love the season but I miss the sunshine.  I've got a couple cards to share today that were really simple to make.  I dug deep in my old stash on this first card...

U R Pretty Fabulous

I used lots of papers and epoxy stickers here.  I had some REALLY OLD Stampin' Up! rub-ons and decided to use those on this card.  I like how it's got a sort of doodled effect to it.  The epoxy stickers added lots of fun shine and texture and also helped me create a greeting on the card.  Easy peasy!

Crazy Aloha

And more stash items here.  The flower was created with a fabulous die from My Favorite Things...it really is one of my favorite things to use!  While on a trip to Hawaii, I purchased a deck of cards.  I still have a few of those laying around so if you REALLY wanted one, let me know.  I sold a few of them on my Etsy site for a good deal!

I am really seriously going through my stash of cards.  I've given lots away this year and my collection is dwindling!  I need to sit down and make a bunch!  What else am I going to share with you all?

Hope you're having a fabulous week!  Happy Holidays!!!


BLOGWEAR