Saturday, December 15, 2012

Crazy Aloha to You!

Oh how I miss summertime on wet and cold months like these in December!  I love the season but I miss the sunshine.  I've got a couple cards to share today that were really simple to make.  I dug deep in my old stash on this first card...

U R Pretty Fabulous

I used lots of papers and epoxy stickers here.  I had some REALLY OLD Stampin' Up! rub-ons and decided to use those on this card.  I like how it's got a sort of doodled effect to it.  The epoxy stickers added lots of fun shine and texture and also helped me create a greeting on the card.  Easy peasy!

Crazy Aloha

And more stash items here.  The flower was created with a fabulous die from My Favorite Things...it really is one of my favorite things to use!  While on a trip to Hawaii, I purchased a deck of cards.  I still have a few of those laying around so if you REALLY wanted one, let me know.  I sold a few of them on my Etsy site for a good deal!

I am really seriously going through my stash of cards.  I've given lots away this year and my collection is dwindling!  I need to sit down and make a bunch!  What else am I going to share with you all?

Hope you're having a fabulous week!  Happy Holidays!!!


2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I loveeeeeeee the circles and flowers on the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you bringing summer time into our snowy December! Great cards! Hope all is well with you and your family. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR