Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Day of Chill

A Day of Chill

Okay, so this December Daily business is much easier to do digitally!  I whipped out another one this morning!  I still have some catching up to do but I don't feel so overwhelmed.  I had recently celebrated 5 years working at the company I work for ;)  Hopefully I'll stick around awhile.  I have been making some progress on the knitted projects I'm doing for my family and friends.  And took a quick snapshot of me and my not-so-little girl as well.  (Click on photo above for credits.)  I used all elements and papers from Isabel Mendez aka Crisdam Designs!  Love her kits!

Today will be spent putting up our tree.

Yesterday I took my girl to see Breaking Dawn Part Two and we enjoyed it!

Oh!  Almost forgot to say!  I used this fabulous template by Leah Farquharson that I downloaded FREE here:  
http://www.amykingsford.com/2012/11/scrap-like-leah-farquharson-templates-and-sketches-november-2012.html

Cool huh?

Until we meet again...


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful page, Mo! Never would have guessed it was digital! I looooove all the dimension and layering you've added. GREAT page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh so did the ending surprise you!?!?!?!??!!? We were freaking out!! I loveeeeeeeeeee your page! I love love love the circles and the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR