Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pintrested, are you?

I am loving this inspiration photo!  It's part of Candy Shoppe Design's Pintrest Challenge.  That's not the only way you can participate, so head on over to the CSD Bloggy and learn more!  Enter and win a prize!

See what the Lollipop Girls created using this (or other Pintrest) photos!

I hope your week is going well!  I'm a busy bee as always!  Just got done organizing my stamps!  I've got an awesome system now and I bet I'll be stamping more now that I'm not overwhelmed by the unorganized cabinet full of stamps!  It feels so good!

Have you recently finished an organization project?  Tell me about it cuz I'm hoping to organize as much as I can like the kitchen cupboards, closets, shoes, etc...if you've got any links for me I would LOVE that as well!


2 comments:

  1. I am hoping to tackle the closet this weekend! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Pinterest!!! What a great inspiration!!!

    YAY for you....organizing!!!! I am in the midst of tackling a closet!!!! YUCK!!! But I will be so happy when it is complete!!

    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR