Saturday, February 5, 2011

If you give a kid a camera...and a bag of tricks!


A sketchy Saturday for Sketchy Thursdays!
Thanks to digi, I think I'll be able to play along more often at Sketchy Thursdays!
I'm planning to incorporate the sketches into my practice digi pages!

Here are some old photos taken by the kids!  Between Isabel and Gabe, they got some real great shots!
These two crack me up!

I'll be taking part in Jessica Spragues new hybrid scrapping class called "Mouse, Paper, Scissors" which starts later in February.  I used a little bonus check from work towards my purchase as well as some moolah I got from selling my stamp sets on Etsy!

Yays!

And....


Aaaah, such a fun challenge!
Here's my creation for All About Me's current challenge:

My purse is usually huge!
This purse is my newest find...and my newest love!

It's about as big as a school bag!

Currently, this is what's in my purse!

Now spill it!  What do you have in yours???


BLOGWEAR