Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh BABY!


FINALLY! I had some time to play along with one of my FAVE challenge blogs!
It's been so looooooong!

Here's my submisson to the February DT contest and Sketchy Thursdays :)

I scrapped a couple moments from our family vacation in Hawaii this past summer.

"Lil Monster" started to sing to Justin Beiber's "Baby" song and it was too cute!

I was also inspired by the newest challenge at Candy Shoppe Designs!
For January, you can pick from 3 different challenges!
I created this design team layout for the

And I also played with the "WHITE CHALLENGE" and created this...


My inspiration as far as WHAT I scrapped about, was taken from my DT work for All About Me.
The challenge is called "On the Agenda".  I chose to scrap about my goals for 2011!
This challenge was such fun!
Hop on over to CSD and see what the rest of the Lollipop Girls created to inspire you!  And stop by AAM to see the DT creations there as well!

BLOGWEAR