Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Brand New Ending

We're baaack!
The newest challenge is up at All About Me!!
The challenge is to use the following quote:

"Though noone can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start now and make a brand new ending."

The quote reminded me of my word I've chosen for 2011, which is
Faith.

Now, I've been playing with digi scrapbooking...and here's my
FIRST EVER DIGI LAYOUT!


I used elements from Jessica Sprague's "You and Me" Kit which came with the Beginning Digital Scrapbooking Class I purchased!


WeKit: paper - Aqua and Red, circle tag, curving tag, edger, old frame
Oh how fun this was!  I hope to share more as I learn more!
Come play along with the AAM girls and leave some love for the rest of the DT.  Their creations are amazing!




And I'm practicing my digi skills and came up with this one real quick!
Got this digi kit by Carina Gardner Design 365 - Color Kit 1 at Jessica Sprague for $1...it's on sale..so get it now before it passes you by!
All but the title is from this kit.
The title is from the "You and Me" Kit by Jessica Sprague.

Oh my.....LOVING DIGI!


4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love these Mo!!! GORGEOUS colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the Digi!!! I have not tried one...but now you have inspired me to take a shot at it!!!

    Love your word!!! FAITH!!!!! What would we do without Faith!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Mo!! Look at you and the digi scrapbooking you totallly rocked that layout! I need to try it, but I am soo freaking intimidated by it. Crap, same problem with my cricut and I am usually NOT afraid of technology. go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great digi work! Love the "Me" layout and that quote is so perfect for 2011 me thinks! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR