Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cushion-Washing and Magic Eraser Madness

Just a funny video.  Some of you may already have seen it on FB!  He he heees!



Just taking a break from housework!  Ick!  Magic Eraser has helped me out tremendously.  Crayon and pen?....no worries, I've got Mr. Clean on my side.  But my arm hurts from scrubbing.  Mr. Clean, where are you muscles when I need them?

I'm also washing the cushion covers...that's the easy part...the hard part...jamming those suckers back on the pillows....ugh!  Help!  If Hubbs didn't work late, I'd totally leave the rest to him...but it needs to be done by Saturday...and he won't have time till Sunday!  I shoulda planned this out better.

Crap.

Hugs,
MO

5 comments:

  1. good luck with the cleaning! I need to get one of those magic eraser things and see if they will get some marks off the wall... otherwise I got to find the paint and do some touching up. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh...cleaning...have fun! There's a great sense of achievement when everything's done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tooooooooooooooooooo funny!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your video!! And good luck with the cleaning:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the video....make me smile!!!

    Oh I sure could use a cleaning Elf to appear at my house!!! Love those Mr. Clean Magic Erasers!!!

    Wishing you a Fabulous Day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR