Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ninja Mo's trip to Hawaii!




Me's a Ninja AGAIN!  He he!  Yay!  I love my Ninja Ladies!
Say hello to the newest team and get to know them better HERE!

And more pics of our trip to Hawaii!

Bel and my super cute cousins...I miss them already!


So beautiful, my baby girl!

She likes to pose...he he!

I love this one!

We went to visit my Grandpa who is now 86!  I love that he's wearing a hot pink shirt and pajama bottoms!  LOL!

The little monsters got to enjoy some virgin foo foo drinks because they saw my sister and I enjoying ours!
Yumm!

At Sea Life Park.  Gabe is in a face-making phase!




View from Pali lookout!  Gorgeous.



Gabe is trying to make the shaka sign...heeeee.


And these are my two most FAVE photos from our trip!

Gabe's ugly Uncle Nith face (his uncle makes these nasty faces and got my kids to make them)!

A different face.

Even I get in on the nasty face action once in a while.

Well, Happy Wendnesday to you all!  I'm still editing pics.  Grandpa wants copies so I'm working on that!
I've got a few days off before returning to work so I hope to get my SCRAP on!

I think this vaca to Hawaii is THE BEST EVER (as Bel put it) vaca of all!!!!  I really feel like I leave a part of me behind whenever I leave Oahu.  I have so many fond memories of my childhood.  It's amazing how both things have changed...and some things are still the same.  Wow.

I will also have to share some cute finds....I'm sure many of my scrapping buddies will agree!

Back here in Washington in's 50's, rainy and overcast...such a change from the sunny 80 degree weather of Hawaii!  What's the weather been like in your neck of the woods?????

Hugs,
Mo

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Ninja Gig!!!! You are such a great part of the team!!!

    Those pics are sooooo awesome...I want to visit and see all the beauty!

    It is hot and humid here...YUCK...me hates it!!!

    Have a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are such great pics - your faves are awesome :D

    i hate coming home from a good vaca too :D

    it's raining in vancouver again and for the next few weeks, i cannot wait for summer :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a perfect vaca - makes me even more excited to go myself!!! Glad youre home safe,, and a pink ninja again!!!!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl, your family is too darn cute even making faces!! lol!
    such awesome photos!
    I am soo sick of the rain... go away rain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THE PICS!!! So great, and looks like you seriously had a blast!! The weather here lately has sorta been like Forks, Washington:):) But today the rain held out until we could go out on the lake for a while, and then the park!! Now it's storming..

    ReplyDelete
  6. 110 degrees...I know U are JEALOUS!! LOL LOL LOL!! Congrats on the Ninja gig again and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your family is adorable. seriously i'm jealous that you all got to be in hawaii.

    as for weather in california, it's been hot where we are. hopefully it starts to warm up for you guys up north. :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could use some sun, lol. Glad you had a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a great trip!!! I've always wanted to go to Hawaii and Turtle Bay!

    Thanks for the postcards, you so rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS you Ninja!!!!!!!
    Loving your pictures and those kids of your are so so cute!
    Wishing you a wonderful week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah for the ninja! that is so cool and your pics are awesome...oh man to be there would be so so great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like you had a great time! i'm just down the road a bit from julie and sharing her 110 degrees. woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR