Thursday, June 24, 2010

boy toy (get your mind outta the gutter)!

Scrap Freak is having a July Guest Design Team contest!  The winner gets a fabulous embellishment kit!
I thought the assignment this month was really fun so I played along!

You should check it out and give it a try as well!  Just scrap about BOYS and their TOYS!
GO HERE for more info!

Here's my Gabe's fave toy.  He calls him Puppy.
Isn't Puppy cute?


And what's also cool is that These are a Few of my Favorite Things' prompt is TOYS!  He he...hmmmmm....how convenient!  This layout does double duty!

Oh, that cute dino is from my Pink Ninja Addicts Kit: Mommy's Little Monster.  I know...too cool.  I wish I could make something like that!

And remember last prompt for TAAFOMFT?  The one with all the stinking prizes?  Um....yeah, EVERYONE got something!
I was lucky enough to win these cool goodies from The Green Horned Unicorn!
And I've been eyeing them for awhile now!  Lucky me!

Don't forget to make them one of your Etsy Faves!


And speaking of prizes....the prize package up for TAAFOMFT is this


 
So....whatcha got planned for the weekend????  Are you ready for Eclipse?  I CANNOT WAIT!
Oh man, it's gonna be CRAZY COOL!

Happy Thursday!

Hugs,
Mo

11 comments:

  1. Great page, Mo!!! And I love when pages work for more than 1 challenge!! What a cutie puppy, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! That photo is ADORABLE and I love love love love love the colors...and that title!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS!! :):):):):):):):):):) And I sooooooooooooooooooooo can not wait for Eclipse!! We are going to see all THREE movies that night!!! Woooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mo!!!!! This layout is super duper adorable!!! And how great that it worked double duty!!!! Love your win there too!
    Yes, I'm waiting for Eclipse. Did you watch Jimmy Kimmel last night??? xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling LO, Mo--love that puppy! My little girl's "girl toy" is her Minney Mouse rag doll--she takes her everywhere! Congrats on your RAK--they are really cute embellies!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute lo - love your etsy stuff too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im headed up your way on Saturday to have dinner with the in-law's for belated father's day... if you are going to be around and want to meet up somewhere for coffee, I have that HUGE box of stuff for you! Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think that puppy is adorable!!! :) yay for boy toys... and my head wasn't in the gutter thank-you-very-much! ;)

    thanks for playing along with fav things!

    happy weekend.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love this page and that tender companion is the end of the world!!!! Thanks for plying with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just way too cute... the page & the TOY! Thanks for joining us! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! That photo is beautiful!What a lovely bear!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Fave Things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. way to go rocking up the challenges here ! congrats on that yummy win too ! woot !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR