Thursday, June 24, 2010

boy toy (get your mind outta the gutter)!

Scrap Freak is having a July Guest Design Team contest!  The winner gets a fabulous embellishment kit!
I thought the assignment this month was really fun so I played along!

You should check it out and give it a try as well!  Just scrap about BOYS and their TOYS!
GO HERE for more info!

Here's my Gabe's fave toy.  He calls him Puppy.
Isn't Puppy cute?


And what's also cool is that These are a Few of my Favorite Things' prompt is TOYS!  He he...hmmmmm....how convenient!  This layout does double duty!

Oh, that cute dino is from my Pink Ninja Addicts Kit: Mommy's Little Monster.  I know...too cool.  I wish I could make something like that!

And remember last prompt for TAAFOMFT?  The one with all the stinking prizes?  Um....yeah, EVERYONE got something!
I was lucky enough to win these cool goodies from The Green Horned Unicorn!
And I've been eyeing them for awhile now!  Lucky me!

Don't forget to make them one of your Etsy Faves!


And speaking of prizes....the prize package up for TAAFOMFT is this


 
So....whatcha got planned for the weekend????  Are you ready for Eclipse?  I CANNOT WAIT!
Oh man, it's gonna be CRAZY COOL!

Happy Thursday!

Hugs,
Mo

BLOGWEAR