Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ugly Sister Pic 2009


I think this started Christmas 2008...the Ugly Sister Pic that is!  Last year was pretty darn ugly, but this one comes pretty close to it!


Bel has to always look purdy, so she just smiled prettily.  Emmy always takes the award for Best Ugly Face!  Here's last year's pic:



On second thought....maybe it's a tie!  Emmy definitely wins both years, though!  Just thought you'd enjoy the photos!  Watch out....I've got a Man of the Week for Monday!  Guessssss!

Hugs,
Mo

13 comments:

  1. you make me wish i had a sister. :( i only have two brothers. anyway, LOVE those photos! you guys crack me up! that is one GREAT tradition you guys have! :) keep it up.

    hmmm... wonder who the man of the week could be. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these pics on FB!! I love them soooo much! You have the most beautiful and adorable family!! YOu guys could not EVEN BE UGLY AND YOU TRIED!!! You are too cute!!!
    Hope you are having a great weekend, gorgeous!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls couldn't be ugly no matter how hard you try..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls couldn't be ugly no matter how hard you try..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Love the tradition and so wish I had a sister!!!

    Have a great one!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Y'all are silly! Fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol lol lol!!!! those crack me up! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These crack me up! Glad you gals know how to have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your pics have me rolling right now!!! so awesome! and i love your idea about our etsy shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it! soso funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR