Saturday, December 19, 2009

Remember that mini book I promised?????






Okay, as promised, here are the pages to my Fall Mini Album!  This one went quick because I chose to keep it fairly simple.  The pages were 8x8 pages and I used a lot of cute embellishements!  Because I used a kit, it made it so so so simple!


I love this photo of the line of pumpkins!  I created lots of pockets in this mini to put journaling tags in because I was limited with the amount of space I could use.


I collected a bunch of stash items like chipboard shapes and coordinating super old embellishements I had laying around.  I threw all the extra embellies that matched into a big box containing my kit I got from Simply Obsessed.  And as I created my pages, I picked through the stash items and used them in my mini!


I get soooo excited when I use up old items cuz that means I CAN BUY MORE next year!!!!  He he!!!


I used lots of extra alpha stickers for my titles and lots of prima flowers!  I did a lot of layering on photos...again because of the limited space on my mini pages!


I got to play with my mists and old die cuts!


And I used lots of black pages to showcase the lovely photos taken on that wonderful trip to the Pumpkin Patch!


All the pages were fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants designing.  I just "went with it" and let it flow......


If I added up all the time it took to make this scrapbook, I think it was maybe 3 or 4 hours.  Not bad.


Did I tell you how much I love the Fall?????


And I got to take photos with my babies!  Yay!  I'm actually IN this mini book!!!  This mini book was my present to myself.....

I played with my pink Glimmer Mist.....see the heart????  So cute!


I love little girls!


I took a bunch of wonderful candid shots of kids just being kids....


Look at him in his cute lil boots!


My nephew is too adorable!  I just wanna squeeze him!



"Diva P" loved looking around at all the pumpkins.


And my brother took this awesome photo!





This girl is too stinkin' cute!

Well, that's all for today!  I hope you enjoyed!  You got a mini you need to make?  My family LOVES getting scrapbooks for presents!  So, come on...if you got something you need to make...you can do it!  There's still time!!!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I'll work on taking a bunch of photos of EVERYTHING I've been creating!  I still gotta crank out a couple more mini books!  Wish me luck!

Hugs,
Mo

10 comments:

  1. it turned out beautiful, my gorgeous friend!
    hope you are having wonderful weekend!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling album! I laughed at the pic with the flip flops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I just love this....it turned out PERFECT!!!!!

    Have a great week sweet friend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omygosh!!! this is sooooooooooooooooooo stinkin' cute Mo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ! loving the fall pics ! album looks great with the Pink Paislee Amber road !

    Have a wonderful & blessed Christmas season ahead with your family !

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay so the inside is GORGEOUS too! :) i need to start taking more photos of the insides of my projects! LOL. thanks for the inspo.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous album you made :D

    love those pics and you being in one too :D

    i have stuff to make still too - aaaaahhhh! hope you get yours done for xmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous mini! Love all your little touches of cuteness....including your kiddos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR