Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Out with the OLD.....



Aaaaaahhhhhh.  As much as I LOVE the Holidays....I am soooooo relieved when it's over!!!!
I have had good food and seen my family almost everyday for some reason or another.  My sis Emmy is visiting from California and I am sooo appreciative of my family.

I've had some recent fun news but will share someday soon!...heh heh

I just wanted to say how thankful I am for all of you and for all the goodness in my life.  I actually sat there on Christmas day at a family party just looking around and I was tearing up because I was just so darn happy for supportive family, great family friends, good food, health, peace and just having the job I do (even though I complain).

This past year we've done some great things as a family and we've got MAJOR plans next year.  I took TONS of photos this year and I am so proud of myself.  I've also expanded my scrapping skills and had the opportunity to nurture and develop it!  It's amazing the growth!

But...as I am a PISCES...I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some CHANGE!  So, I'm working on my Resolutions and plans for the New Year!  I'm playing around with some new bloggy things and I may even retitle the blog!

I hope to keep to the Man of the Week because I enjoy doing them....and I hope you all do too!  I just have had many unexpected issues in the last couple months so slacked a bit on the posting on Mondays...sorry!

So...as I'm working on my resolutions...I'm curious....WHAT ARE YOURS?

hUgs,
mO

BLOGWEAR