Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mommy's Heart



Here is my very last layout as GDT for Sketchy Thursdays!  Loved how this turned out!



Head on over to Sketchy Thursdays and see what Diana, Heidi and the Design Team have created!  And if it inspires you to create...be sure to link up! 



I used my October Simply Obsessed Kit called Earth Love!  I LOVE Cosmo Cricket...and so...of course I loved this kit!  Heather over at Simply Obsessed has got some cool kits coming up...check out the November Kit...think Pink Paisley!  And the embellies along with that kit are TO DIE FOR!



In the Fall of 2006, as I was expecting Gabe, I took Isabel to Wal-Mart to take some photos.
She ABSOLUTELY loved it!  As SOON as we were done, she asked "Can we do that again tomorrow?" What a fun day for us both.  All here pictures turned out beautifully.

The journaling:
A special day for the both of us!  Picture-taking at Walmart!  Fall 2006



My girl is growing up!  It was conference week at her school and all I heard were great things from her teacher.  I'm so proud of my girl!
I've always wanted a girl.  A boy...would be a plus.  I realised, I wouldn't be too disappointed if I never had a boy (but luckily I did).  Though, if I NEVER had my girl....I'd still be trying for one!!!

So, obviously my computer situation is slightly better...I've got he laptop up and running (adapter issues)...but this stinkin $100 adapter DOES NOT CHARGE~!  Grrrrrrr!
The main computer on the other hand has got MAJOR issues!  You're gonna kick me....I kicked me...I've got a box with a backup drive sitting right in my craft room (had it since last Christmas) doing nothing but sitting.  Yup!  I probably lost all my photos because of pure laziness.  That'll teach me....yeah right!
Oh well, what's great about having an AWFUL memory is....I don't even know what pictures are on the computer so I'm not sure how bummed I need to be!  I HAVE NO CLUE!  So, I could be devastated, but honestly I don't remember much of what I saved there...I use the laptop for most things.  I think I had most picutres I took developed and scrapbooked!  He he!

Well!  I'm happy to be back online!  I hope you all have a wondeful weekend!  I've got a couple special interesting posts coming up...so DO RETURN!

Dont' forget to vote for your FAVE Nasty Boy-Villain in the sidebar!  Click on the link above the poll and you can see the Yummy-nees again!

Hugs,
Mo

5 comments:

  1. sorry to hear that you lost so many pics but good on you that most were already printed and scrapped - woo hoo to that!!! :D

    love this earth love LO - love the layering and this pic is sweet :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO...it is just perfect!!!! What great papers and that photo is just adorable...look at that smile!!!!! So sorry about the computer problem...I know that there are places that can try to recover what you had on your drive....I think it is expensive though!!!! I have been a good girl and kept most of my things backed up to an external hard drive and I am going to do another back up right now!!!!! I placed my vote!!! :-) Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this lo!!!! and how funny ... her stories about coming back the next day....brookie just got photos done at daycare the other day...and when she came home that night....she said, "so i gonna have my pictures tomorrow right???" lol!!! the time concept of kids is always adorable! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Maureen! Great photo and I love that paper! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl, I am SO with you on the tech-lazies! I'm the same way, eep. lol I'm sorry your computer is being a butt! :(

    Your layout is absolutely too cute! I love the little buttons and mushroom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR