Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hey you Guuuuys!


This one's a quick post today!
Layout inspired by prompt on These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things challenge blog....MOVIES. You can scrap your fave movie or movie quote...I did both!

My ALL TIME FAVE MOVIE....THE GOONIES!!!!!!
I thought it was sooooooo cool to treasure hunt as a kid so this movie was exciting! What's cooler, is my kids LOVE IT TOO! When it's on tv, we watch it together and I love that.

I found the photo and map on Flickr and printed it! I stamped the pirate ship and "x marks the spot" with a set called Ahoy Matey by Stampin' Up! (retired). The edges of the layout were distressed with my tool by Making Memories and I also smeared some distressed stickles (antique linen) to get an effect similar to sand....kinda looks like it in person!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week! I'm hoping to get lotsa scrapping in cuz I've got a 5 day stretch off starting Wednesday!!!! Yeeee haaaaawwww!
Supplies: Stampin' Up!, Making Memories, Ranger, and Luxe Designs.
What's YOUR favorite movie?
Can you name what movie this quote is from?
"...I do a great impression of a hot dog..."
Hugs,
Mo

9 comments:

  1. i totally Looove the goonies!!!! this is a great great layout! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I've seen Goonies but I don't remember a thing about it...except didn't it have the "Corys" in it? Ha! Ha! I'm dying to know what movie has the hot dog quote.

    Great layout!!

    Have a super fun vacation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE GOONIES!!!!
    Baby Ruth?! lol
    Awesome layout, sweets!
    Hope you have a great week!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that LO!!!! Soooooooooooooo happy U played along with us!!!! LOVING that map!!!!!! And hehehehehehehe....Mrs. Doubtfire! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hot dog quote sounds so familiar! I love love love your layout! My brother lived for Goonies when we were kids! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaaa...."hey you guuyyys" LOL!!!
    the goonies is great!!! love what you did with it here!!! great page, girlie whirlie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome LO!!!!! I love the goonies tooooo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the goonies ROCK!! What a great movie!!!

    I love your LO, especially the lil pirate boat!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! the goonies -- now that's a movie i haven't seen in a long time! :) i do love it tho! :)

    thanks so much for playing along with us on that challenge. hopefully, you'll have time to play along with the fav food challenge! :)

    have a great day!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR