Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hey you Guuuuys!


This one's a quick post today!
Layout inspired by prompt on These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things challenge blog....MOVIES. You can scrap your fave movie or movie quote...I did both!

My ALL TIME FAVE MOVIE....THE GOONIES!!!!!!
I thought it was sooooooo cool to treasure hunt as a kid so this movie was exciting! What's cooler, is my kids LOVE IT TOO! When it's on tv, we watch it together and I love that.

I found the photo and map on Flickr and printed it! I stamped the pirate ship and "x marks the spot" with a set called Ahoy Matey by Stampin' Up! (retired). The edges of the layout were distressed with my tool by Making Memories and I also smeared some distressed stickles (antique linen) to get an effect similar to sand....kinda looks like it in person!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week! I'm hoping to get lotsa scrapping in cuz I've got a 5 day stretch off starting Wednesday!!!! Yeeee haaaaawwww!
Supplies: Stampin' Up!, Making Memories, Ranger, and Luxe Designs.
What's YOUR favorite movie?
Can you name what movie this quote is from?
"...I do a great impression of a hot dog..."
Hugs,
Mo

BLOGWEAR