Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bloom Where You're Planted!

Okay! Here's my Sketchy Thursday layout! Check out Diana's awesome sketch HERE. This was fun to do...and went quickly! I used an old K & Company paper pack!

My daughter's Kindergarten class had a Teddy Bear Picnic and basically they got to play and picnic all day. Parent's and siblings were invited so the kids had lots of fun....so did all the parents!

This layout is about my little girl and all the special things about her! She's growing fast and she's done well in Kindergarten! I'm very excited to see how First Grade goes!

Happy Thursday Everyone!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun day, I wish we'd done something like that when I was in school! Love your layout, it's too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty layout, girl! and you look gorgeous! (as usual) :D
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love how you flipped it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lo is soooooooo ADORABLE!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE that photo and all the journal spots on the side! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mo, I love this layout! Thanks for your sweet comment about my little bunnies. Hope your week is going well. I am gonna try to get some scrapping done today! I finally got a new sewing machine and am so excited to use it. Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww... sweet LO!! How precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! Girl she is a doll! You guys look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR