Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Together

Yay! I got some time to do the Sketchy Thursday Challenge over at Design By Diana. I used some of my nummy Bella Blvd. stuff!

I thought this ribbon gathering technique was perfect here with the trees! I love that printed paper with the trees! So darn cute!

This great photo was taken at the University of Washington Campus in Seattle. My brother-in-law and hubby took the kids there to shoot some really cool photos! If ya wanna see more pics from that day, CLICK HERE! Unfortunately I was at work, but they took some great photos that day! There are photos of my kids, my nephew Samual who is in the photo used for this layout, and my totally cute cousins! Yes! My cousins are the same age as my kids...he he. There are 3 of them and they are such great boys!

I thought the circles needed something....so I glued some twine around the edges. I used some clear drying glue (Tombo) I believe. It stayed put...I had no problems with it sliding around so I was super happy. I cut the circles with my Circle Scissor Plus


This tool is awesome and soooo easy to use. I LOVE IT! CLICK HERE for product info! If you do decide you wanna scoop up one of these bad boys and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would love for you to PICK ME!!!
Wanna see all the FANTABULOUS Bella Blvd line called Family Tree which I used in this project! CLICK HERE
Welp! Hope you had fun peeking!

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is just perfect!!!1 I am drooling and I just adore the colors and the ribbon. I need to check out that cutter!!!! It looks perfect!!!! Wishing you a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I def. need that circle cutter. I emailed you, but I will post here, too, that this page is FANTASTIC!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Mo great layout!! Those trees are so gorgeous. I wish I had that line! Hope you have a great weekend. Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww... this is precious!! Lovely indeed!!

    That photo is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout! I am definitely intrigued by that circle cutter!!

    smiles,

    ReplyDelete
  6. The whole card is fabulous, but I especially like the way you did the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR