Saturday, June 20, 2009

I got a blog award! Yay Me!


Thank you so much to LUV BUG CRAFTS for this award! I've never received one!!! I'm so flattered that you enjoy my blog! What an honor! Thanks so much Valerie!

To accept the award, you must share the love.

1. Add the award to your blog
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award (very happily done)
3. Nominate 7 more blogs
4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know they have received 'One Lovely Blog Award'

1) Dirty Laundry
2) Journey Notes
3) Down the Rabbit Hole
4) Simply Me
5) Just Add Glitter and Stir
6) Euphoria
7) Scrapmaster's Paradise

PLEASE ACCEPT AND PASS ALONG SO OTHERS CAN ENJOY THE EXCITEMENT OF BEING RECOGNIZED!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for thinking of me, Mo! You really deserve this one, your blog is fab-u-lous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie for the award!!!! I too just ador your BLOG!!!!! Have a great weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...Mo...you love me!!! hehehe
    I love you, girl!! Thanks for the sweetness. Hope you had a great weekend!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... MO! You're so SWEET! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR