Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Life, My Love, My Family

A couple of months ago, I did some needed scrapbook supply shopping! I purchased some of these wonderful coordinating papers and die cut stickers. They are made by Bella BLVD and the papers are fittingly named Family Tree. I've been waiting for an opportunity to use them....it came!

I used a photo taken of my family last Fall. It's one of my favorite photos ever taken! I only had one photo, so I used transparent self-adhesive photo corners to mount my photo to this layout.

I also used some solid cardstock I already had in my paper stash...but I can't remember where the cardstocks were purchased from.


This layout is very special because family, love and life are all interchangeable...they all mean the same thing to me.
I wanted a ripped and layered look behind the photo so I combined strips of cardstock. I ripped a strip from some patterned paper called Family Circle (Bella BLVD)...love these papers!
I also got to bust out my Scenic Route Grid Chipboard (purchased from Vintage Plum)! It was too much of a bright white...so I gave it an aged look by inking it lightly with Creamy Brown chalk ink by Colorbox.


Here's the a list of goodies I used in this LO:

Family Tree - Growing Up by Bella BLVD
Family Tree - Family Circle by Bella BLVD
Family Tree - Label Additions by Bella BLVD
Family Tree - Family Tree by Bella BLVD

Stampin' Dimensionals by Stampin' Up!
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Canson Transparent Self-Adhesive Photo Corners
Colorbox Fluid Chalk Inkpads in Creamy Brown and Charcoal
Redmond Chipboard Stencil Worn Grid (Scenic Route)


I cut out various trees from the Family Tree printed paper (Bella BLVD). I tucked a couple of the trees behind the printed green cardstock. The trees which were popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals and placed to give the illusion that they were in the foreground. The green printed paper with the vines is called Growing Up (Bella BLVD). I also used the chalk ink here in charcoal to ink the ripped edges. I CAN'T STOP RIPPING CARDSTOCK!!!!! I also can't stop using my fluid chalk ink by Colorbox!

Now...what to do with the rest of the papers!!! Hmmmmmm. Well, that's it for now. Check back in a couple of days....I've got something in the works!
All rightey, that's all folks! Thanks for visiting!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I sooo love this layout!
    TGIF tomorrow! ;P
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!! I love all the cut outs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this layout!! BTW - I actually sat through the Rin on the Rox vid! eheheh thanks for the lovely comments! How are you anyway? hope things are well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR