Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December 2008 Project of the Month: Handmade Glass Ornament


Okay, sorry the December Project of the Month was late (really late)! We had lotsa snow here at home and my internet was out.....so I'm just now able to post a project of the month! Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR! I'm in the midst of making lotsa project plans for 2009!!!! I'm so excited! On my new year resolution list will be more scrapbooking projects!!!! So stay tuned!

I decided to give handmade ornaments as gifts and will also make more of them for my tree next year (it soooooo needs a new look)!

I was strolling through Target and found some great things and came up with this handmade ornament idea! Below is my video tutorial which is also on my YouTube channel (username is MoMoStamper)! Check it out below:






Here is a close up of the ornament in the tutorial where I used the black glass paint to paint on polka dots.

Here is another ornament I made using iridescent class paint to paint the polka dots.

This was a pretty simple project. Let me know if you have any questions! Here is the list of materials:
1. Stampin' Up! Love & Happiness Rub Ons (retired)
2. glass ornaments (Target)
3. holiday garland (Target)
4. ornament hooks (Target)
5. bone folder or popsicle stick
6. Iridescent Glass Paint and/or Black Accent Liner (both by Delta Creative) or any brand glass paint
Have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR