Sunday, July 20, 2014

Creating a New Card using an Old Card? CAN DO!



I do this often.  I pre-make my cards and organize them into sections.  When I find one section running low, I peek into another section of cards and see if I can change them up or re-do them to create a card with a different theme or sentiment.

In my newest video, I show you how I re-do a Valentine's Card and turn it into a Birthday Card.  It's a quickie video just over 4 minutes!

Hope you enjoy!  If you've got any requests for a special type of card making or scrapbooking/crafting video, just leave a comment on either the YouTube channel or this post and I'll work on it!

Thanks so much for watching!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR