Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Quotes on Cards - What to do with quotes on vellum? Here you go!


Now I've got TONS of those booklets with quotes on vellum purchased from years ago!  It's so hard to figure out to do with those suckers, but here's one way I used a popular quote/phrase.  I thought it would make a nice card sentiment and added it to my card as the focal point.  You could also cut down the words into sections and glue them to your card from or scrapbook page (or whatever project you're working on).

This was such an easy card to put together.  I added a fun border sticker on the bottom and some splash of color with pink ribbon on the top.  I punched out a circle to bring more green into the card and used another die-cut sticker (the bracket looking one up at the top).  Finish off with bling-y gems or pearls!

Stickers and patterned papers are from Studio Calico.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR