Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hauls, Warriors, and Turkey Legs!

So I recently did this haul video for fun.  I picked up some fun stuff at Michaels and thought I'd share.  I also made it a point to USE what I bought almost immediately after I bought the items!  If I keep this up, I'll be "allowed" to buy more ;)



I'm happy to report that I DID use most of the items I bought!  Most items I created ended up as example projects in my A String of Ideas:  Creating with String Class.  But I'll share you a sneak of one of my favorite items.



I used the textured cardstock (Recollections), the yarn-wrapped wire, and a handmade flower I created using yarn, ribbon and raffia.  I also used one of the Memory File clear stamps sets by Heidi Swapp as well as the cute instaframes and rub-ons from that same collection.

All of these items were on sale or clearance!  I am so happy with everything I bought!

I scrapbooked about a recent sister day I had.  The three of us decided to do the Warrior Dash here in Washington and it was good fun!  Actually, I signed up with a friend who go pregnant and then I begged my sisters to sign up so I wasn't alone.  I think there were about 12 obstacles and it was AWESOME!

Over the last month I've been packing and moving items out of my craft room.  That also meant purging LOTS of items from my house and hauling boxes upon boxes up and down the stairs.  Anyway, I decided that this was all great training for this event and I was right!  Amazingly I was able to complete the obstacles without much of a struggle due to all the arm and leg strength training.  The running...wasn't so great ;)

Here are some fun Instagrammin' photos to share!







I'm currently working on my next class.  It's a frame photo magnet you can put on your fridge.  It's the perfect gift to give and I'll be sharing some gift giving ideas soon!

I've got some blog plans in the works.  Just planning things out a little more and getting on a good blog and YouTube schedule.  If I keep my mojo going, it's helpful when coming up with class ideas.

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo
Mo





2 comments:

  1. Loving your video ... you found some awesome goodies!!!! And loving the photos!! Looks like a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! LOL! I just realized I could reply to comments on the blog! Yes, I'm a goober :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR