Wednesday, August 21, 2013

3 Photo Scrapbook Page - Having Fun with The Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog

Having Fun

I'm on this multi-photo scrapbooking kick!  I think you get an even greater sense of accomplishment when you knock down 3 photos at one time!  Aaaaaah!

I'm on the search for challenge blogs to help motivate me to churn out some scrapbook pages!  I found the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog!  You don't have to live in the Philippines or be Filipino to enter!  You can even win a prize!  This month there is a fun multi-photo sketch to use which I turned upside down (kind of).  My take is slightly different and inspired by the sketch!

This layout has a fabulous mix of a template, sketch and some bold and beautiful stuff from Pink Reptile Designs!  The woodgrain pattern I can't seem to locate and am unable to credit the designer at this time :(  But I think it just might be Cosmo Cricket!

Here I've got a few different textures working together.  The washi tape paired with the crochet flower and trim bring lots of fun personality to this page.  The wood elements (woodgrain paper and heart) help to balance the exceedingly feminine flowers, hearts and crochet elements!

My niece is such a good sport.  She indulges Daddy's request for poses!  Over and over he'll ask her to do a certain pose and most of the time she obliges!  Such a great sport.  I suppose it helps that she's a ham!  I love her to pieces!

If you're in the mood to scrap or create a card, head on over to The Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog!  They've got a sketch and some wonderful inspiration from the design team! Good luck!

xoxo
Mo

5 comments:

  1. this is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love scrapbooking this kid! She is uber cute!

      Delete
  2. Sooooooooooo adorable!! LOVING the photos and the hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! She's such a great subject to scrapbook!

      Delete
  3. Lovely and sweet LO, Mo! I love her photos. And the layout too. Thanks for joining this month's sketch challenge at the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR