Thursday, June 2, 2011

girls

My favorite kind of girls are the girly girls!
Skirts, pink, hairbows, princess dresses, and fabulous shoes!
That's what little girls are made of!

And these are two of my FAVE girly girls EVER!  My beautiful nieces Presley and London...

Girls by Maureen Esquillo-Kao Credits Digital Kit: Scrap Collaboration Kit Elements by Pink Reptile Designs; Font: Carbon Type by Philip Steffen

Too cute, I KNOW!

My daughter, Isabel is a NOT-SO-girly girl.  She likes pink here and there but prefers to be in jeans and a t-shirt!  Ha ha...but she does have her super-girly moments: bling, girly shoes, hairbows....

How bout you?
Are you GIRLY or NOT-SO-girly?



P.S.  I finally won at Sketchy Thursdays!  Yay!!!  So exctied to play with my cute prize pack from
Vintage Street Market!




BLOGWEAR