Thursday, June 2, 2011

girls

My favorite kind of girls are the girly girls!
Skirts, pink, hairbows, princess dresses, and fabulous shoes!
That's what little girls are made of!

And these are two of my FAVE girly girls EVER!  My beautiful nieces Presley and London...

Girls by Maureen Esquillo-Kao Credits Digital Kit: Scrap Collaboration Kit Elements by Pink Reptile Designs; Font: Carbon Type by Philip Steffen

Too cute, I KNOW!

My daughter, Isabel is a NOT-SO-girly girl.  She likes pink here and there but prefers to be in jeans and a t-shirt!  Ha ha...but she does have her super-girly moments: bling, girly shoes, hairbows....

How bout you?
Are you GIRLY or NOT-SO-girly?



P.S.  I finally won at Sketchy Thursdays!  Yay!!!  So exctied to play with my cute prize pack from
Vintage Street Market!




3 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeee this Mo!! I love love love love love the photos and the CIRCLES!! And CONGRATS on winning ST! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always...your pages are so fun to look at :o) We have two very girly girls :o) Now, I am looking forward to as many girly girl granddaughters that our children will bless us with :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!
    ...catching up on some of my blog reading :o) It's been crazy busy, so didnt even get my "one post a week" post up last week!
    Oh Mo...not to rush you, but please let me know if you have decided on your monogram art? I do have quite a number of orders, but would really like to complete this giveaway piece too. here is my fb art page of some that may help you decide: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.200472306651943.52740.166132130085961

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh...they are adorable! Love the circle action!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR