Friday, May 20, 2011

Crazy Face!



I was itchin' to create.  As always, Sketchy Thursdays didn't let me down!

Heidi did the sketch this week and it is fabulous...loved it :)  Check it out HERE and play with Sketchy Thursdays.  See what the DT created for your viewing pleasure.

I chose to scrap one of the funny photos from our Disneyland trip.
Little sis makes faces...lots of them.  She's one of those face-makers.  I love it!

This week is full of lots of stuff:  work, meeting, softball game, girlie fun....
It will sure be nice next Wednesday when I start my 5 day stretch of days off!
I'm hoping to get more scrap time in!

As far as scrappy shares go, I'll be able to share the TONS of creations I've done for SNR within the next month or so...stay tuned!  In the meantime, I've done lots of digi pages to get my practice in!

What do ya think?


9 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh Mo!! I loveeeeeeeeee this! i love love love that photo and the circles! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool :D Like the background and the circles a lot :D Timi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect photo!!!!! I LOVE IT and the LO is stunning!!!! That was a great Sketch!!!

    Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO, love your use of the sketch and the great mix of colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is sooo great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the funky feel : )
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun take on the sketch...thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mo! How are you doing girl? I am loving your digi style. So fun, so you! Hope all is well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR