Friday, April 1, 2011

The Girls...in Waikiki!

Candy Shoppe Designs

Wow!  Spring is in FULL SWING!
So busy around here in the Mighty Mo household!

Candy Shoppe Designs has a new prompt for April.
Check it out!

Kate has created an awesome collage to draw inspiration from!
There's a wonderful prize, so play along!

I scrapped a pic from our Family Vacation to Hawaii last summer.
The Girls....we HAD to take a photo with NO BOYS ALLOWED!

In the photo are my Momma, my sisters, and my little girl!

Did lotsa misting, stamping, and embellishing with Liquid Pearls and Stickles....LOVE!

I know it's been quiet around the blog for awhile.
I HAVE been creating...I promise!
I just can't share my creations for Scrapbook News and Review until later!


4 comments:

  1. On my end the photos missing :( Can't wait to see your creations! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love all the creativity on this layout! Very bright and happy, just like the photo op must have been. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you!!! long time no talk!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am sure you all had an amazing, amazing time together! After our trip to the Big Island last October, my hubby said we should get back more often! Yes, I am in total agreement :o)

    So...do you have a photo page of just the boys too?

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR