Wednesday, March 9, 2011

the goings on...through the hubby's eyes

Just a peek into life through Hubby's eyes.  I raided his Facebook Photos to see what he's taken of the kiddies while I'm at work and I found some cool stuff.

Gabe's first day of preschool 21

We put Monster #2 in Preschool.
He is enjoying it very much.

Gabe's first day of preschool

It's amazing how much more well-behaved your children are
when you're NOT around!
I have not heard a peep from his teachers about any bad behavior.
Crossing my fingers.

Gabe's first day of preschool 3
His best friend is my cousin. He he. I love that.

 
Chandlers
Hubby's sweet cousin gave us a gift card and we went to
Chandler's in Seattle.

Chandlers
Hubby's food.  Yummo!


Jenga
And some photos of my cousins playing Jenga.
They are so adorable!
That FACE!

Jenga 2
I'm not sure why my cousin is wearing stripes with those plaid flannel pants!
LOL!
He's usually pretty well put-together!

I've GOT to take more photos with my iPhone!
Sometimes I miss some great things because I'm too wrapped up on how
I don't know where my camera is...
DUH!....My iPhone is usually stuck to my hands!


4 comments:

  1. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee all these photos!!!

    What a wonderful family!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww..your hubby is so sweet...
    beautiful pic taken.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the photos!!! You look AMAZING...and so does that DINNER!!! YUM!!! Since I haven't eaten more than cereal the past few days... all food looks amazing to me!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome pics ! & yummy looking food for sure ! sounds like a terrific time was had by all ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR