Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lunching with Mom!

Right before Christmas, I met up with Mom at Nordstrom Cafe because we were craving some Bread Pudding!  I also love the crab bisque :)

I'll be using these photos for my December Daily page for that day.

This picture didn't turn out very well.  Not quite in focus so I changed it to black and white and edited it to make it interesting.


I plan to bring some color to that page with this photo which I edited with PSE and kicked the colors up a notch!
Just a quick share once again!
I've been playing around with my blog again!  Yahoo!  I'm loving the new look!  I'm having tons of fun playing around!  I'm sooooo glad I purchased that online class!





4 comments:

  1. How funnnnnnnnnnn and YUMMMMMMMMMMM!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic!!!! YUMMO!!!!

    Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im loving the new blog look! Maybe I should have taken that class!!
    so love the food pic with all that fantastic color! And I love Nordstoms cafe! Their tuna melt is THE BEST ever!! And your mom is too cute!
    Happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog looks fabulous! And such good looking food! *drool*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR