Friday, October 29, 2010

crazy lovin' and living....


New prompt up at The Pink Ninjas!!!!

Okay, so I couldn't find any Halloween photos to scrap....my room's a MESS!

On my wedding day I had 7 changes of outfits!  Here's one of them!


New Endeavors....
Been itching to create....
This came about last night....
been thinking bout it for a couple weeks...


It's an art journal.
I used to write in a diary...started when I was 7.
My last entry...I was 23 or so....
It's been a long time....


So...to document a new chapter in life, I've got this bad girl!
Life is a struggle sometimes.  This will help me get it all out...
maybe I can learn from myself along the way....
and if as i share...maybe you can too????

First entry:
I've realized that it's been quite awhile since I wrote in a journal...put my thoughts to paper.  I think I was 7 when I started writing in a diary.  Now I'm 34, married, with 2 children.  I'm living the dream I dreamed of as a child...but I wasn't prepared for the challenges that come along with reality.  It's a Learn-As-You-Go life.  No handbook can really tell you what to do because everyone is different with different hurdles and the unpredictability of how life unfolds can really be a roller coaster ride.  This is my journey...

Stay tuned for more....

Hugs,
Mo

P.S.
Have you figured out my secret yet?
You'll find out on Halloween!

BLOGWEAR