Friday, April 30, 2010

Help my friend "A" Reach the Beach!

Okay!  My girl A is CRAZY COOL for doing this!  If you can help her reach her goal, that would be great.  She is riding this dang bike a crazy long distance in benefit of The American Lung Association!


That gorgeous woman in the middle is A.  She's so stinkin' cool!
If you are able and willing.  Donate HERE.
REACH THE BEACH!

And either way, please send some blessings to my beautiful friend to keep her strong and safe!
Muah!

Update to the buddies...just chillin'.  Slightly MIA...the storm is calming...just hit a large wave but I'm recovering.  Don't worry, I'll be back.  Maybe all I need is to get away with the family and that's just what we may do!

Hugs,
Mo

2 comments:

  1. Off to check her out!!! and {{{hugs}}} my dear friend! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR