Saturday, June 6, 2009

To the Graduate!

Hello my blogging buddies! I visited the Dream Girls Challenge Blog this week! Wow, that place is super fun!

I used the Sketch Challenge #29: Sketch It Card to make a card for my baby sister who is graduating from college this week! My how time flies!

This was taken last summer. The one with the cheesy fake smile is me (I'm the eldest). Emmy is the middle sister (in the picture and literally) and Krystal is the one all the way to your right (she's the one graduating)! He he....my Belly Bel is the one in the back sneaking in the pic...she's such a ham!
Yay Krys! Congratulations!

I really liked that quote. It was soooooo perfect for this occasion!


"Fetching - Engaging" by Pink Paisley
Old Olive card stock by Stampin' Up!
Die Cuts by Cosmo Cricket
Paper flowers and brads by Making Memories
heart doily - "Dainty Doilies" by Artifacts Inc.

10 comments:

  1. Great card, Mo! I'm sure she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the car! Maureen you and your Sisters are soooo BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and you gals are just the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and I do so like the quote!!!!! You and your sisters are STUNNING!!!!!! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good grief!~~ All of you are GORGEOUS!~!! Like, model-gorgeous!! Yow!!
    Congrats to the lil sis and awesome card!
    Hope you had a great weekend!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Mo! Wow what gorgeous gals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card MO! And what gorgeous girls you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Everyone thinks you are just gorgeous...what they didn't say...You are beautiful on the inside and out!! Seriously, you girls are so gorgeous and looks like you are all close. It's great when families are like that. love that card and left you some love on Flickr for it...isn't the Dream Girls blog just wonderful. Hey are you gonna try for the DT there? You sooo should. Talk to ya soon and keep your spirits up! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super pretty MO!! All 3 of you are just gorgeous!

    LOVE the card, so cool to graduate, major accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR