Wednesday, November 12, 2008

KWerner Design Blog Color Inspiration 30


Yay! Here's my second round doing this! It's a rainy day here in Washington....lots of flood warnings! But part of me missed rainy days like this.....perfect days for enjoying a cup of cocoa next to the fireplace and scrapbooking in my craft room! Aaaaaaaah! I LOVE AUTUMN!

I pulled out some of my Hodgepodge Hardware......FINALLY!


Materials
(all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps
Best Yet 111604
Eastern Blooms 111626
Ink
Old Olive Craft Ink
Versamark (watermark ink)
Colorbox Ink in Dune (for Sahara Sand)
Paper
Old Olive
Certainly Celery
Whisper White

Acessories
Hodgepodge Hardware
Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon
White Paper Flowers (I think they are Making Memories)
Heat and Stick Powder
Scallop Edge Punch
Stampin' Dimensionals

I used craft ink so that I could stamp the large flower image and "to you from me" and emboss it using the heat and stick powder. I popped up the lower old olive section of cardstock with Stampin' Dimensionals (with whisper white scallop edge adhered to it).
I also stamped a smaller flower in Versamark ink so I could emboss it again with Heat n' Stick powder. I stacked the three flowers on top of each other and mounted it onto the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I wanted to add some old olive flowers, so I again used the craft ink and pressed some small white paper flowers in it to color them!
I wanted a slightly distressed look so I used my Colorbox pigment ink in Dune to ink the edges! You definitely would need pigment ink for this project since I'm using them to emboss and ink on dark cardstock (dye ink does not do this)!
Please leave any comments or questions! I LOVE to hear from other crafters! Now I'm super excited because I can peek at the other submissions (I reward myself in the end by allowing myself to look at the other CI entries.)......he he he.....
Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR