Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stampin' Up! Punches Featured on Video!!!

If you don't know already, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Stampin' Up! Punches!!! They make scrapbooking quick, easy, and super cute!!!! Embellishments can cost a lot and using punches can add....well...a PUNCH to your layouts!!!

My FAVES: Round Tab Punch (add a tab to lots of things, Boho Blossoms Punch (makes cute flower embellishments for pennies!), Photo Corners Punch (add to photos for a quick frame without a photo mat), Spiral Punch (creates that paper edge like a spiral notebook).

This video talks about some really cool tools! I want them!!! But it also talks about Stampin' Up! Punches! (I ALREADY GOT THEM!!!)....HE HE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR