Thursday, November 20, 2008

KWernerDesign.com Color Inspiration #31


Here we go again! I did find some spare time this week for the Color Inspiration challenge from KWernerDesign.com! It's my little sister's birthday.....so I had a perfect reason to make a card! I've been wanting to use my mini calendar stamp set! The Colors were Elegant Eggplant, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, and So Saffron.....here's what I used.....
ALL SUPPLIES USED ARE STAMPIN' UP! UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED


Supply List:
Stamps Sets
Mark the Date 111097
Full Calendar 111045


Ink:
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad*Elegant Eggplant Classic Stampin' Pad and marker*Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pad

Paper:
Elegant Eggplant*Close to Cocoa*Whisper White*So Saffron*Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:
Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Small Oval Punch 107304
Large Oval Punch 107305
Stampin' Dimensionals
3/16" Corner Rounder Punch 109047
Spiral Clip Word Charm Alphabet "fun" by JoAnn Scrap Essentials


Funny how a lot of cardmakers can't seem to have a card made BEFORE someones birthday! I always find myself trying frantically to make a handmade card last minute! Why can't I just make a whole bunch of them??????? Well, here's a card you can mass produce and keep in a special box! You could pre-make a bunch of them for yourself ...minus the month and numbers, of course. Then, when you are ready to give one away, just stamp the month and write in the dates later!
If you haven't already noticed......I LOVE PUNCHES! Whenever I know I have to make a bunch to swap....I make sure I incorporate lots of punches!!!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. So cute and different! Love it!

    OH OH OH! And I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing idea!!! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR