Tuesday, April 13, 2010

He's Just a Jealous Guy

Okay, I know I've been MIA with the Mo's Man of the Week posts...but I'm feeling.....um.....inspired.....

As I've said, I'm not too excited about American Idol this year, which is not to say that there are not some really talented artists on...but...hmmm...I dunno, the performances have just not been as exciting as...lets say...last season.   Maybe it's a tough act to follow.

But, I was VERY pleasantly surprised with last week's Tuesday episode.  I am IN LOVE.

So, the man of the week.....I name as


Casey James!
(applause)



Last week was Beatles night.  COOL.  Too..too cool!!!

And the moment I fell in love....

Wow.


There's something bout a man with a guitar that drives me crazy!

I'm not the only one he seems to have an effect on....

I get it Kara....yeah...he's dreamy.



Oh my, that hair....
Look at the light behind it.....like an angel....

*speaking of heaven*


Ya know, he ALMOST didn't make it through the auditions....THANK YOU KARA AND VICTORIA!


Look at that smile.


too cute!


I'll say it again....man with a guitar...yum


giggling


**mm mm mmmmmmm**

That voice....






I really don't have much to say...just gawking.




I also have a big crush on Lee Dewyze (on the left)...another man with a guitar...sigh....

And a video of clips of all his performances....


This is a quick post....just some eye candy for you ladies...and he's got a great voice too!  Have a good week!  What are you up to?

Hugs,
Mo

BLOGWEAR