Monday, January 25, 2010

Yo! It's about that time...to bring forth the rhythm and the rhyme...

"I'm a get mine so get yours





I wanna see sweat comin' out your pores!"


This man seems to get some of you ladies SWEATIN'!

Okay, so it was a three-way tie between The Rock, Marky Mark and Robert Downey, Jr.....
I chose the first one....and next week you'll see one of the other two....which will it be?????  You'll have to wait and see!

Oh wow.  Good choice ladies.  Man...some of you really like them BAD BOYS!

I dunno what it is about this guy that gets the girls going....his smile?  his charm?  his "bad boy" status?  THE WAY HE LOOKS IN CALVIN KLEIN undies......he he


Here's is bio on IMDB....
naughty Mark Wahlberg...

Birth Name:  Mark Robert Michael Wahlberg 
Nickname  Marky Mark, Monk D
Height:  5' 9" (1.75 m) 

Mark Wahlberg

Aw...I remember having this tape....did you?  He he...like I said...I think it's still in storage!




Here's a photo of the young Marky Mark when he was still a rapper.

****Remember the video?
/div>


And then he got that huge Calvin Klein deal due to his popular pants-less perfomances!  It drove the ladies crazy!  I remember seeing so many of these billboards all over the place!


I enjoyed the movie Rock Star!  Just a warning about the language on this clip.....





Some cool Mark Wahlberg trivia (from IMDB.com):


Named one of "People" magazines 50 Most Beautiful People in the World. [May 1992]


Was originally cast as Linus Caldwell in Ocean's Eleven (2001) but dropped out.



Is of Swedish, Irish, German and French Canadian descent.






Older brother, Donnie Wahlberg, was a member of the boy group New Kids on the Block.






He and some friends were actually booked to fly on one of the planes that crashed in to the twin towers on September 11, 2001. Originally planning on flying from Boston to Los Angeles but at the last minute they decided to charter a plane to Toronto, Canada for a film festival and then from there to Los Angeles. A near brush with death that he still dreams about today. "We certainly would have tried to do something to fight. I've had probably over 50 dreams about it."












Was originally a member of New Kids on the Block, but left the band before they had their big break.






Through being a distant relative of Madonna, he is also one of CĂ©line Dion.








His music group, Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch, debuted on "The Arsenio Hall Show" (1989) in the late 1980s.

Speaking of Arsenio Hall Show***





Mark Wahlberg


Mark Wahlberg Pictures
...another fun CK photo!

Remember when he was Dirk Diggler?????
****
/div>

Mark Wahlberg Pictures

Dreamy....



one of several tatoos...


Okay Mark...we get the message....



I like the longer-haired Mark as well...



...crotch-grabbing is not just a pose, I guess...



Yummmm....


I like this goofy pose.



....and this one!



He looks hot as a soldier too...



sigh....



oooohhhhh.....pretty corney, though...but I still like it!



How cute is this photo?  He he.



I haven't seen this movie...have you?


Okay, so I'm finding this stuff about Mark Wahlberg talking to animals and SNL did a skit....not quite sure yet what this is about...but I think it has to do with the movie Max Payne??????  The skit is funny, here's his reaction to the skit:



My fave photo....

Hope you enjoyed this weeks Man of the Week!  I'll have to cook up another category....hmmmm....well, seeing as we've got the next 2 MOTW already picked out...I won't be posting another category for at least 1 to 2 weeks!  Hmmmmm....any suggestions on categories?

Ugh, I don't know WHAT THE BLOGGER is going on with this post but it keeps on doing weird stuff!  I look at the preview and the post is all wonky...oh well...it's okay....

Have a wondeful week!

Hugs,
Mo

BLOGWEAR