Sunday, January 31, 2010

Only You......

Hello to my Ladies!!!!!  Okay, here's your next Man of the Week!  My oh my.....my girls like them BAD BOYS....I tell you!!!!  But SO DO I!  Indeed...this man DOES GET BETTER WITH AGE.....yum!

So...the charming....naughty.....goofy....and playful Robert Downey Jr is our topic today!

HERE is the link of his bio on IMDB.com...but here are some highlights.


Birth Name:  Robert John Ford - Elias Jr. 


Nickname:  Bob 


Height:  5' 8½" (1.74 m) 


Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Pictures

There weren't many photos of the young Robert...but....as I've said already....he gets better with age...
One of my MOST fave movies is Only You....remember that movie?????  Here is a cllip**



Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Pictures

mmmmmmmmm......

Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Pictures

Okay, this You Tube clip is interesting.....I didn't know he can sing....according to the song on the bottom of the screen here, he's the singer of this song....sounds decent...


Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Pictures

And remember the movie "Chances Are"....with Cybil Shepherd (LOVE HER)!**



Here are some personal quotes:


I know very little about acting. I'm just an incredibly gifted faker.


I always felt like such an outsider in this industry. Because I'm so insane, I guess.


I'm not used to feeling like I belong where I am.



Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Pictures

I found a You Tube video featuring funny clips from interviews....it's pretty cool...showcases his wit and charm....he he....giggle giggle....
CLICK HERE to view the YT video (I can't embed it into this post).

Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Pictures

Here are some various clips from his movies/shows***Remember, he was on Ally McBeal?



Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Pictures
Whaddya think of the blond hair?

And I love this interview on Ellen Degeneres (a clip on You Tube).  CLICK HERE to see.

And even though the video quality on this You Tube video is poor....you GOTTA peek at him dancing on the Ellen Degeneres show....so cute!



Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Pictures
I liked Iron Man...did you?



Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Pictures

I enjoyed watching The Soloist....here's a clip from YT:



There you go!  I sooooo wish I was able to get some more older movie clips....I love his movies...there are sooooo many cool scenes in his older movies....oh well......

I hope you enjoyed drooling over our MOTW.....
I'll have a couple days off coming up soon so that means time to take photos of my mini book progress and some layouts to share!!!!  I've got another secret..............................shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......wait for it.....wait for it.......

Love you all!

Hugs,
Mo

BLOGWEAR