Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blockbuster Babes.....

ARE YOU FEELING THE GOOD VIBRATIONS?????

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Why this song??????  He he....maybe you'll figure it out........

Here's the next category of YUMMI-NEES for Mo's Man of the Week January 25, 2010 (next Monday)!  The category is BLOCKBUSTER BABES!  Now, you may....or may not want to see their movies which are currently or soon to be out.  Judge em on their movies, their smile, their biceps...whatever....just PICK ONE!...the one you wanna see MORE OF...or LESS OF??????  As for me, I dunno HOW I'm gonna pick cuz I HEART every one of these fine dudes!

Dwayne Johnson
Dwayne Johnson Pictures
First up is Dwayne Johnson....AKA....THE ROCK.....this gorgeous man and his smile.....he gives me the giggles!  And I'm always a sucker for those arm tats....especially the tribal ones....even on the neck...I love a man with tatoos!  YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TOOTH....cuz Dwayne Johnson is....The "Tooth Fairy"!  He he...and YES....I wanna see this one!!!  I'm corny like that!


Mark Wahlberg


Mark Wahlberg Pictures
And.....oh wow....there's Marky Mark....uh...I mean Mark Wahlberg and his new movie The Lovely Bones....and my does he have some lovely bones!  I loved him when he was still with the Funky Bunch!!!  Feelin' the Good Vibrations??????  Heh heh.


Ethan Hawke
Ethan Hawke Pictures
And my next hunk is Ethan Hawke in Daybreakers.  I think it's a Vampire movie.....cool!  I loooove them vampire movies!  Ethan....here I come!  I can't wait to see this one!!!


Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Pictures
And Robert Downey looks to be quite entertaining as Sherlock Holmes! Cool!  Oh....but Robert is up against another hottie in the movie......

Jude Law
Jude Law Pictures
Sigh......Jude Law.....he makes me blush.....what else can I say.....giggle giggle!



There are your Blockbuster Babe YUMMI-NEES!  Vote for your fave in the sidebar!  Voting open till Saturday(1/23) so VOTE TODAY!

Hope you enjoyed this POWER DOSE of eye candy this week!  Vote vote vote!!!!

Hugs,
Mo

BLOGWEAR