Friday, October 23, 2009

Nasty Boys....The Villains!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Okay Ladies!  Here are the next round of Yummi-nees for
Mo's Man of the Week!

Krystal thought this would be a great category for Halloween coming up!
She's good.  Ready?

I dunno why...but I've always had a thing for the bad boys!  NASTY BOYS!

As Janet said....I could learn to like this.....LISTEN UP!

Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirate's of the Caribbean

As Jack Sparrow, Johhny Depp is that villian we seem to still love!!!
He's still sexy in his pirate costume...I don't know why!


This is my all time fave photo of MY Johnny!


Brad Pitt as Tyler Durden in Fight Club

He was kinda yuck but kinda yum....


...but definitely yumm here!


Christian Bale as Patrick Batemen in
American Psycho

Sick and twisted in this movie!  But I thought he was sexy...which made me feel dirty!


That shirt's kinda nasty...he should just lose it!  Yah!


Joaquin Pheonix as Commodus in Gladiator

He was sooo good, I just HATED HIM in this movie!!!!


I love the scar above his lip!  He he!

Harry Connick Jr. as
Daryll Lee Cullum in
Copycat
 

His character was just plain nasty looking, so I chose this photo,,,because I wanted  a semi-sexy one to show you all!


I've always been a fan!!!!!  I love you Harry!!!  Muah!

Great category Krys!  She's come up with some other real good ones...so watch out!
Vote for your FAVE in the sidebar!  And check back Monday for the Man of the Week results for last week's poll!  It was close!!!!!
 
Thanks for coming by to visit the NASTY BOYS!  And Mo!
 
Hugs,
Mo

BLOGWEAR