Monday, October 19, 2009

McSsssssssTEAMY!

And the winner of the viewer poll for Mo's Man of the week.....
Eric Dane
aka McSteamy or Mark Sloan in Grey's Anatomy.

Great choice ladies!  Pick up the phone NOW and book your dentist visit....cuz here's some
 MAJOR CANDY!



There MUST be some milk in that bowl....cuz it sure DOES A BODY GOOOOOOD!



And a photo from one of the most popular Grey's Anatomy scenes!  Fan's wanted more of Dr. McSteamy...and they got it!  He became a more permanent cast member of Grey's!  Yay!

And, OF COURSE, here's the infamous shower scene....the steam from the shower....the nicely positioned towel!  The following video is embedded from MySpace.

mcsteamy towel scene!

winnie | MySpace Video


And this is one of my favorite scenes as well...the RENAMING of Mark Sloan as McSteamy!
CLICK HERE to view the video on You Tube (embedding was disabled).

Okay okay...I've found some photos with clothes on as well.....








Oh wow, SEXINESS!
********************************
Here, Dr. Sloan hooks up with Lexi ("Little Grey").  Apparently, he gives private lessons?



But then she breaks his....you know what:
**********************************************************












Some interesting info:

*Moved to Los Angeles in 1993
*Made his t.v. debut in  "The Wonder Years" (1988).
* Had a small parts in "Married with Children" (1987) (1995), "Silk Stalkings" (1991) (1996) and "Roseanne" (1988) (1996).
*Played Dr. Cooper in "Gideon's Crossing" (2000).
*From 2003-2004, he guest starred as Jason Dean in the show "Charmed" (1998).
*In 2006, he appeared as STEAMY Dr. Mark Sloan, the plastic surgeon on "Grey's Anatomy" (2005). *His first leading role on the big screen was in the German-made film Open Water 2: Adrift (2006).

(info above taken from imbd.com)


TEACH ME, Dr. Sloan!



And here's Eric Dane on Ellen...check it out:






Check out the six pack.....I'm more used to a KEG....at home...he he!



And the last video below was created by a fan and includes tons of Eric Dane photos set to an awesome Justin Timberlake song.


Hope you enjoyed your encounter with McSteamy today!  All this fuss about Dr. McSteamy has even invaded my dreams!  That's right, I dreamt about McSteamy last night!  It was just a flash of a memory of my dream so I really can't remember what happened....if anything...he he!  I hope McSteamy visits me in my dreams again!!!!  Teach me Dr. Sloan!

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to vote for your "Oldie but Goodie" Man of the Week in the sidebar!  CLICK HERE to see the YUMMY-NEES...oops...I mean the NOMINEES!  I will hopefully have time to make my bloggy rounds on Tuesday or Wednesday!

And we actually got to go to the Pumpkin Patch!!!  So, I've got some fun pics to share!!!

Hugs,
Mo

BLOGWEAR